Thursday, December 13, 2012

DIY: Bachelorette Party Game


I hosted my sister's bachelorette party a few weeks ago and didn't really do much DIY stuff for it, but did play one game that I thought was fun. 

First, everyone was greeted with this message when they came over:

(Yes, I still have that there 3 weeks later. It's totally an appropriate greeting for my guests)

At my bachelorette party, my sister printed a giant photo of my husband and had us play Pin the Penis on Marty, so I wanted to change it up a little bit for her party.

I printed an 11 X 17 photo of her fiance's head and then put some brown paper behind it so we could play a kissing version of Pin the Whatever on the Fiance.


I made everyone put on lipstick and then put a sleeping mask on them. I spun them around a few times and made them try to kiss George's lips without using their hands. 

Then I put the person's initials next to their lip mark so we could see who got the closest. 


The bride didn't even get close, and my other sister ended up planting one right on George's  lips! 

I put together these little favors for the game winners.


We also took photos of everyone when we went to dinner as 'before' photos and then the next morning as 'after' pictures. I'm working on a little project with those, too. 


My sister, the bachelorette. 18 days until the wedding! 



No comments:

Post a Comment